Build-tech Engineering is dedicated to helping companies compete in their markets by providing the best in engineered storage and material handling systems solutions and information technology.
To meet this goal, we are proud of and committed to, where all employees have an opportunity to contribute, learn, grow, and advance based on merit. We want our people to feel respected, treated fairly, listened to, and involved. Above all, we want satisfaction from accomplishments and friendships, blended personal and professional lives, and to have fun as we compete in the marketplace.
We recognize that every business is unique and to achieve the most effective storage system requires specialized engineering, creativity and thorough understanding of your business requirements now and in the future. This understanding along with our extensive knowledge of the storage products available in the market place enables us to provide you with an expandable system in line with your business plan.
We also develop rack supported buildings where the rack and its cover becomes the building. You would no longer require dedicated pre-fabricated or pre-engineered steel buildings for storage. Instead you now have the option to construct your warehouse where land is available and yet be able to move the entire store to another location subsequently if/when required.
- Selective heavy duty racking system
- Adjustable pallet racking system
- Drive-in racking system
- Dynamic racking system
- Structural steel support warehouse/ rack supported building
- Automated Storage & Retrieval Systems (AS/RS)
- Structural steel support mezzanine
- Push back racking system
- Compact mobile racking system
- Cantilever racking system
- Gravity flow racking system
- Multi-tier racking system
- Medium duty racking system
- Light duty racking system
- VNA racking system
- Support modular shelving system
- Stacking Pallet racking
Some of the industries
- The Apparel Industry
- The Electronics Industry
- The Entertainment Industry
- The Food & Beverage Industry
- The Maintenance/MRO Industry
- The Pharmaceutical & Biotech Industry
- The Publishing Industry
- The Retail Industry
- The Third Party Logistics Industry
- The Automotive Industry